Why should you care?
- Are you positive your backup database matches your production database in case of a failover or an audit?
- Do you need to take an application outage to extract a consistent copy of your data for your data warehouse?
- Do you need to take your application or database offline to perform software upgrades or platform refreshes?
HPE Shadowbase SOLV and Compare Utilities for HPE NonStop Platforms – key features
- Online loader, validator, and compare utilities load, copy, synchronize, and verify databases while actively being queried and updated, without impacting application processing
- Satisfies compliance requirements for proving disaster recovery database is current, consistent, and complete
- Initial, refresh, and point-in-time data-loading creates a current, consistent, and complete target copy of source data, even when the source and/or target are open for updating
- Supports transforming, filtering, and cleansing of data being loaded
- Integrates with the HPE Shadowbase replication engine to keep source and target databases synchronized during and after load completes
- Dynamically adjusts replication and loading activity to efficiently utilize available resources
- Validates that online source and target databases match in real-time, and identifies any discrepancies between them (extra or missing data in source or target)
For more information, please see our solution briefs on HPE Shadowbase SOLV and Compare utilities.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise directly sells and supports Shadowbase solutions. Please contact us or your HPE account team.